- Technical project management for education in virtual worlds
- Research and maintenance for the Erasmus+ (EU) project E-LIVE
- Research and maintenance for the EvaPark project of the City University of London
- EDUframes - Metaverse for education - web accessible virtual places using iPhone, Android phone, tablets, VR headsets, computers and Chromebooks
- Custom built areas / assets / worlds
- Virtual Language Villages
- Video/machinima recording and editing
- Presentations/demonstrations at seminars
- Teacher training (online and live)
FrameVR in the Classroom - website
If you want to learn how to work with FrameVR (as a teacher) you can find information at our website FrameVR in the Classroom or go to the virtual area in the classroom.
Or you can check our FrameVR playlist at YouTube or on the FrameVR Tutorial Videos page of the E-LIVE project. Besides that you can find great information and lots of videos at the resources page of FrameVR.
Visit EDUframes (built in FrameVR)
Enter our online EDUframes pavilion directly from your browser and have a virtual walk around our demo area. You can also jump to other places from there. Just click here to enter the browser based 3DLES EDUframes pavilion. This can be done with a VR headset, computer, Chromebook, iPhone, iPad, Android phone and tablet. (note: iPhone use Safari - Android & PC use Google Chrome)