We are building some great new tools and features right now. What it is?
Educational virtual areas/worlds with Virtual Reality (VR) access, which some call Metaverse, we call it Edu Frames
These EDU frames are hosted by FrameVR and are completely browser based and you can access them with VR headsets, mobile phones, tablets and computers and Chromebooks.
These EDU Frames can all have...
- Voice chat
- Text chat
- Voice to text chat
- Automatic text translate in many languages
- Streaming boards (Webcam or screen sharing)
- PDF presenters
- Video & Audio objects
- 3D object import
- and more...
Custom Built areas
We can build your own custom area. So you can have your own unique virtual office filled with the right tools and boards, or any other wild idea, we can create it.
Examples of custom built areas can be visited already, click on one of the images in the grey area at the bottom of this page.
Contact us to find out more.
Try it yourself, access is very easy...
- Just click one of the pictures below or the red button.
- Your browser will open a virtual room in a new window on your device.
- Just have a look around, we will probably be working on it.
- It is still a Beta version of FrameVR so it could glitch sometimes, but it is getting better every day.
- You can move with the WASD (and QE) buttons of your keyboard.