We are building some great new worlds right now. What are these?
Educational virtual areas/worlds with Virtual Reality (VR) access, which some call Metaverse, we call it EDUframes which are hosted by FrameVR and are completely browser based so you can access them with VR headsets, mobile phones, tablets and computers and Chromebooks.
These EDUframes all have...
- Multiplayer access
- Easy add images, signs, MP3, video, info and many more (check our tutorials for that)
- Voice chat
- Text chat
- Voice to text chat
- Automatic text translate in many languages
- Streaming boards (Webcam or screen sharing)
- PDF presenters
- Video & Audio objects
- 3D object import
- and more...
FrameVR in the Classroom - website
If you want to learn how to work with FrameVR (as a teacher) you can find information at our website FrameVR in the Classroom or go to the virtual area in the classroom. Or you can check our FrameVR playlist at YouTube or on the FrameVR Tutorial Videos page of the E-LIVE project. Besides that you can find great information and lots of videos at the resources page of FrameVR.
Custom Built areas
We can build your own custom area. So you can have your own unique virtual office filled with the right tools and boards, or any other wild idea, we can create it. Examples of custom built areas can be visited already, click on one of the images in the grey area at the bottom of this page.
Contact us to find out more.
Try it yourself, visit our EDUframes pavilion, access is very easy...
- Just click one of the pictures below or the red button.
- Your browser will open a virtual room in a new window on your device.
- Just have a look around, we will probably be working on it.
- This is still a Beta version of FrameVR so it could glitch sometimes, but it is getting better every day.
- If you have a QWERTY keyboard, you can move with the WASD (and QE) buttons of your keyboard.
- If you have a AZERTY keyboard (like in France), you can move with the ZQSD (and AE) buttons of your keyboard.